Hand deburrer Hand deburrer Hand deburrerDeburring blades
|Use for||non-ferrous metals, cast iron|
|Packing unit||10 pcs.|
- Three different, easily changeable deburrers (blades, mini-blades and countersinks).
- Easy to control and use with the special holder.
- Outstanding adjustment to the workpiece contours.
- The pivot-mounted adapter system makes handling and changing the deburrer very easy.
- Ergonomic file handle protects hands against sharp edges and prevents the tool from rolling away.
Hand deburrer for efficient deburring, chamfering and reworking of different materials and contours. Hard-to-reach areas, bores, inner and outer diameters, thread and grooves can be worked on effortlessly by hand.
Three deburring blades for work on steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals, cast iron, plastics and other soft materials.
One mini blade for general work on the smallest geometries made of various materials.
Two rotatable deburring countersinks for general work on bores made of various materials.
- Manual application
|profi class 5.0||EAA852c019|