Composite disc brushes, crimped
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament – FLEX type
EAN no.: 4007220033807
- Technical information
Filament material SiC Outer dia. 150 mm Trim length 38 mm Arbor hole dia./thread 22,2 Grit size 120 1,10 Opt. RPM from 1000 RPM Opt. RPM to 1600 RPM Max. RPM 2500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA168c012 eclass 8.1 21043608 eclass 7.0 21043690 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly flexible brush. Particularly suitable for deburring and work on surfaces on stationary machines.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- Product benefits
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
- Special arrangement of the filament enables optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour and less heat build-up.
- Select the REC type (rectangular filament) for aggressive work with SiC as the filament material.