Composite disc brushes, crimped
DBUR, shank-mounted, with bridle
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220104682
Filament material SiC 120 Outer dia. 63 mm Total length of the filament material with bridle 19 mm Trim length 38 mm Overall length 80 mm Grit size 120 1,00 Opt. RPM from 1500 RPM Opt. RPM to 3500 RPM Max. RPM 5000 RPM profi class 5.0 21041105 eclass 8.1 21043608 eclass 7.0 21043608 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly aggressive brush. Particularly suitable for deburring and work on surfaces on stationary machines.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Remove the bridle once the filament is worn down. Then the rest of the filament can be used.
- Remove the bridle before starting work if you would like to achieve a large spreading diameter or access hard-to-reach areas.