Composite disc brushes, crimped
DBUR, with bridle
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220808801
- Technical information
Filament material SiC Outer dia. 125 mm Total length of the filament material with bridle 19 mm Trim length 38 mm Arbor hole dia./thread 22,2 Grit size 120 1,10 Opt. RPM from 1200 RPM Opt. RPM to 2000 RPM Max. RPM 3000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA168c012 eclass 8.1 21043608 eclass 7.0 21043690 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly aggressive brush. Particularly suitable for deburring and work on surfaces on stationary machines.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- Product benefits
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
- Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Select the REC type (rectangular filament) for aggressive work with SiC as the filament material.
- Remove the bridle once the filament is worn down. Then the rest of the filament can be used.
- Remove the bridle before starting work if you would like to achieve a large spreading diameter or access hard-to-reach areas.
- Brushes with a diameter of 75 mm with an M14 thread are suitable for use on speed-adjustable angle grinders.