Shank mounted end brushes, crimped
PBUPR, with bridle
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220070383
Filament material SiC Outer dia. 25 mm Cup dia. d2 28 mm Total length of the filament material with bridle 14 mm Trim length 28 mm Overall length 70 mm Grit size 120 0,55 Opt. RPM from 2400 RPM Opt. RPM to 3900 RPM Max. RPM 6000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA160c015 eclass 8.1 21043604 eclass 7.0 21043604 eclass 4.1 21043604
Particularly suitable for deburring and work on surfaces on stationary machines.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- machine tool
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as drilled holes and cavities as the wires spread out upon rotation.
Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Remove the bridle once the filament is worn down. Then the rest of the filament can be used.
- Remove the bridle before starting work if you would like to ensure particularly flexible working, achieve a large spreading diameter or access hard-to-reach areas.