Wheel brushes, crimped
Ceramic oxide grain (CO) plastic filament – FLEX type
EAN no.: 4007220038826
Filament material Kunststoff (CO) Outer dia. 350 mm Face width 25 mm Trim length 89 mm Centre hole dia. 50.8 mm Keyway [mm] 6,3 x 12,7 Grit size 80 1,10 Opt. RPM from 500 RPM Opt. RPM to 800 RPM Max. RPM 1800 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA162c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly flexible brush. Its plastic filament makes this product particularly suitable for deburring complicated components such as cylinder heads or gear toothing. Developed specially for industrial use.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- machine tool
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour and less heat build-up.
Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Select the REC type (rectangular filament) for aggressive work with SiC as the filament material.