Wheel brushes, crimped
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament – FLEX type
EAN no.: 4007220038871
- Technical information
Filament material SiC Outer dia. 250 mm Face width 25 mm Trim length 83 mm Centre hole dia. 50.8 mm Grit size 120 1,10 Opt. RPM from 900 RPM Opt. RPM to 1500 RPM Max. RPM 3600 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA162c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly flexible brush. Its plastic filament makes this product particularly suitable for deburring complicated components such as cylinder heads or gear toothing. Developed specially for industrial use.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- machine tool
- Product benefits
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour and less heat build-up.
- Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Select the REC type (rectangular filament) for aggressive work with SiC as the filament material.