Wheel brushes, crimped
Silicon carbide (SiC) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220956687
Filament material SiC Outer dia. 200 mm Face width 25 mm Trim length 32 mm Centre hole dia. 50.8 mm Grit size 320 0,55 Opt. RPM from 900 RPM Opt. RPM to 1500 RPM Max. RPM 3600 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA162c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Particularly aggressive brush. Its plastic filament makes this product particularly suitable for deburring complicated components such as cylinder heads or gear toothing. Developed specially for industrial use.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- stationary machines
- Robot applications
- machine tool
- Long tool life and aggressive brushing effect due to a very high filament density.
- Extremely smooth operation due to even distribution of the filament material.
Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.
- Select the REC type (rectangular filament) for aggressive work with SiC as the filament material.