Shank mounted bevel brushes
Ceramic oxide grain (CO) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220004463
Filament material Kunststoff (CO) Outer dia. 70 mm Face width 10 mm Trim length 15 mm Filament material diameter 0.55 mm Overall length 58 mm IP10 Opt. RPM from 6000 RPM Opt. RPM to 9800 RPM Max. RPM 15000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA159c009 eclass 8.1 21043603 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- power drill
- straight grinder
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as inner edges, grooves and keyways.
Recommendations for use
- For the best results, use a tool drive with a minimum output of 300 watts.