Shank mounted end brushes
PBUR, with bridle
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220531037
- Technical information
Supplied with plastic-covered brush body. All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 20 mm Cup dia. d2 22 mm Total length of the filament material with bridle 13 mm Trim length 25 mm Overall length 70 mm Filament material diameter 0.2 Opt. RPM from 5000 RPM Opt. RPM to 8100 RPM Max. RPM 12500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA160c015 eclass 8.1 21043604 eclass 7.0 21043604 eclass 4.1 21011308
Suitable for light brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- flexible shaft drive
- power drill
- straight grinder
- Product benefits
- The bridle prevents the wires spreading out sideways.
- The bridle enables the spreading out and flexibility of the brush filament to be strictly controlled.
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as recesses and drilled holes.
- Recommendations for use
- For the best results, use a tool drive with a minimum output of 300 watts.