Shank mounted wheel brushes
Ceramic oxide grain (CO) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220936542
Filament material Kunststoff (CO) Outer dia. 50 mm Face width 4 mm Trim length 10 mm Filament material diameter 0.55 mm Overall length 50 mm IP10 Opt. RPM from 6000 RPM Opt. RPM to 9800 RPM Max. RPM 15000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA144c004 eclass 8.1 21043607 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Universally suitable for cleaning, derusting, smoothing, cleaning of weld seams, light deburring, and removal of corrosion and paint.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- power drill
- straight grinder
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
Recommendations for use
- For the best results, use a tool drive with a minimum output of 300 watts.