Threaded bevel brushes
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220806784
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 115 mm Face width 10 mm Trim length 30 mm Thread M14x2 Filament material diameter 0.35 mm POS Opt. RPM from 5000 RPM Opt. RPM to 12500 RPM Max. RPM 12500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA159c009 eclass 8.1 21043603 eclass 7.0 21043603 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- angle grinder
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as inner edges, grooves and keyways.
- Suitable for use on angle grinders up to 80 m/s.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
- Creates fine surfaces.
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on speed-adjustable angle grinders.