Threaded bevel brushes
KBG CT, COMBITWIST
Steel wire (ST) – COMBITWIST type
EAN no.: 4007220593431
Filament material steel Outer dia. 100 mm Face width 13 mm Trim length 22 mm Thread M14x2 Filament material diameter 0.5 mm Knots 22 pcs. POS Opt. RPM from 10000 RPM Opt. RPM to 15000 RPM Max. RPM 20000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA159c009 eclass 8.1 21043603 eclass 7.0 21043603 eclass 4.1 21011308
Very aggressive brush. Excellent for heavy-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting.
Materials that can be worked:
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- weld dressing
- work on fillet welds
- root seam processing
- angle grinder
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as inner edges, grooves and keyways.
- Maximum economic efficiency due to the longest tool life and the highest stock removal.
- High level of comfort thanks to smooth running with no brush recoiling.
- Suitable for work on corners and edges as the knots are less likely to unravel.
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on powerful angle grinders.