Threaded cup brushes
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220955222
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 75 mm Trim length 25 mm Thread M14x2 Filament material diameter 0.3 mm IP5 Opt. RPM from 5000 RPM Opt. RPM to 8100 RPM Max. RPM 12500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA168c012 eclass 8.1 21043608 eclass 7.0 21043608 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting on large surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- angle grinder
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
- Creates fine surfaces.
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on speed-adjustable angle grinders.