Threaded cup brushes
TBG CT, COMBITWIST
Stainless steel wire (INOX) – COMBITWIST type
EAN no.: 4007220806746
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 65 mm Trim length 22 mm Thread M14x2 Filament material diameter 0.5 mm Knots 18 pcs. POS Opt. RPM from 5000 RPM Opt. RPM to 12500 RPM Max. RPM 12500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA167c002 eclass 8.1 21043608 eclass 7.0 21043608 eclass 4.1 21011308
Very aggressive brush. Excellent for heavy-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting on large surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- weld dressing
- work on fillet welds
- root seam processing
- angle grinder
- Maximum economic efficiency due to the longest tool life and the highest stock removal.
- High level of comfort thanks to smooth running with no brush recoiling.
- Suitable for work on corners and edges as the knots are less likely to unravel.
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on powerful angle grinders.