Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220036969
Outer dia. 16 mm Trim length 25 mm Shank dia. 3.2 Overall length 90 mm Filament material INOX 0.12 Max. RPM 3000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA161c005 eclass 8.1 21043605 eclass 7.0 21043690 eclass 4.1 21011308
For light cleaning and deburring work on threaded holes or recesses, e.g. keyways.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- power drill
- manual application
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
- Longer tool life due to the design of the rotating wire.
Recommendations for use
- Insert into the workpiece before it starts to rotate.
- Use with clockwise rotation.