RBU, for angle grinders
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220806982
- Technical information
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 115 mm Face width 12 mm Trim length 25 mm Thread M14x2 Filament material diameter 0.3 mm POS Opt. RPM from 5000 RPM Opt. RPM to 12500 RPM Max. RPM 12500 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA164c020 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Suitable for medium-duty brushing such as derusting, cleaning of weld seams and light deburring work.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- angle grinder
- Product benefits
- Suitable for use on angle grinders up to 80 m/s.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
- Creates fine surfaces.
- Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on speed-adjustable angle grinders.