RBU, slim, stationary
Ceramic oxide grain (CO) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220837290
Filament material Kunststoff (CO) Outer dia. 200 mm Face width 13 mm Trim length 46 mm Centre hole dia. 50.8 mm Grit size 120 1,10 Opt. RPM from 2400 RPM Opt. RPM to 3900 RPM Max. RPM 6000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA162c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Its plastic filament makes this product particularly suitable for deburring complicated components such as cylinder heads or gear toothing. Ideal for processing aluminium due to the longer trim length and higher degree of flexibility. Suitable for use on stationary machines, automated centres and robots.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- stationary machines
- Can be packed as wide rollers without gaps because of their special design.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.
Recommendations for use
- Use CO as the filament material for particularly aggressive work and a high workpiece surface quality.