Ceramic oxide grain (CO) plastic filament
EAN no.: 4007220837276
Filament material Kunststoff (CO) Outer dia. 150 mm Face width 16 mm Trim length 28 mm Centre hole/adaptor 12,0 Max. arbor hole dia. 31.8 mm Filament material diameter 1.1 mm IP2 Opt. RPM from 2400 RPM Opt. RPM to 3900 RPM Max. RPM 6000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA162c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty hand-held or automated brushing of workpieces with large surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- cast iron
- Steel, cast steel
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- stationary machines
- bench grinder
- Can be used with all common stationary drive systems and bench grinders thanks to the variable arbor hole diameter.
- Can be packed as wide rollers without gaps because of their special design.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.