Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220597927
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 250 mm Face width 20 mm Trim length 70 mm Centre hole/adaptor 22,2 Max. arbor hole dia. 31.8 mm Filament material diameter 0.3 mm IP2 Opt. RPM from 1400 RPM Opt. RPM to 2300 RPM Max. RPM 3600 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA164c020 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty hand-held or automated brushing of workpieces with large surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- stationary machines
- Can be used with all common stationary drive systems and bench grinders thanks to the variable arbor hole diameter.
- Can be packed as wide rollers without gaps because of their special design.
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the workpiece contour.