RBU, wide, industrial use
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220806883
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 125 mm Face width 28 mm Trim length 30 mm Centre hole/adaptor 14,0/18,0/22,2 Max. arbor hole dia. 25.4 mm Filament material diameter 0.3 mm IP1 Opt. RPM from 3200 RPM Opt. RPM to 5200 RPM Max. RPM 8000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA164c020 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for medium-duty hand-held or automated brushing of workpieces with large surfaces. Developed specially for industrial use.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- stationary machines
- Can be used with all common stationary drive systems and bench grinders thanks to the variable arbor hole diameter.
- High economic efficiency due to very long tool life.