WBU, for burnishing machines
Stainless steel wire (INOX)
EAN no.: 4007220773079
- Technical information
Filament material INOX Outer dia. 100 mm Face width 100 mm Trim length 26 mm Centre hole dia. 19.1 mm Filament material diameter 0.2 mm IP1 Opt. RPM from 2400 RPM Opt. RPM to 3900 RPM Max. RPM 6000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA164c020 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043690 eclass 4.1 21011308
Excellent for surface structuring work on workpieces with large surfaces.
The special wire construction with cord wire filament (LIT) is particularly suitable for heavy-duty brushing and aggressive brushing.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- drum grinders
- Product benefits
- Can be used with all common burnishing machines thanks to the arbor hole with 4 keyways.