Wheel brushesknottedRBG CT, COMBITWISTStainless steel wire (INOX) – COMBITWIST type
|Opt. RPM from||4400 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||12500 RPM|
|Max. RPM||12500 RPM|
|All INOX brushes are degreased.|
|Outer dia.||125 mm|
|Face width||12 mm|
|Trim length||28 mm|
|Arbor hole dia./thread||M14x2|
|Filament material diameter||0.35 mm|
- Maximum economic efficiency due to the longest tool life and the highest stock removal.
- High level of comfort thanks to smooth running with no brush recoiling.
- Suitable for work on corners and edges as the knots are less likely to unravel.
Very aggressive brush. Suitable for heavy-duty brushing in metalwork such as descaling, derusting, deburring, cleaning of weld seams and removal of adhesive residues.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- weld dressing
- work on fillet welds
- root seam processing
- angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||AAA163c005|
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on powerful angle grinders.