RBG CT, COMBITWIST
Stainless steel wire (INOX) – COMBITWIST type
EAN no.: 4007220003664
- Technical information
All INOX brushes are degreased. Filament material INOX Outer dia. 178 mm Face width 13 mm Trim length 38 mm Arbor hole dia./thread 22,2 Filament material diameter 0.5 mm Knots 30 pcs. IP10 Opt. RPM from 3600 RPM Opt. RPM to 8500 RPM Max. RPM 9000 RPM profi class 5.0 AAA163c005 eclass 8.1 21043606 eclass 7.0 21043606 eclass 4.1 21011308
Very aggressive brush. Suitable for heavy-duty brushing in metalwork such as descaling, derusting, deburring, cleaning of weld seams and removal of adhesive residues.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- soft titanium alloys (tensile strength < 500 N/mm²)
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- removing heat discolouration
- removing paint
- removing oxide layers
- weld dressing
- work on fillet welds
- root seam processing
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- angle grinder
- Product benefits
- Maximum economic efficiency due to the longest tool life and the highest stock removal.
- High level of comfort thanks to smooth running with no brush recoiling.
- Suitable for work on corners and edges as the knots are less likely to unravel.
- Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on powerful angle grinders.