HSS rotary cutters
HSS edge trimming cutter
Shank dia. 6 mm
EAN no.: 4007220057964
- Technical information
Outer dia. 8 mm Width 30 mm Shank dia. 6 mm Overall length 70 mm Radius r 5 mm Cut Special cut (SP) Packing unit 1 pcs.
profi class 5.0 AAC147c013 eclass 8.1 21180609 eclass 7.0 21180609 eclass 4.1 21010504
Due to their 3 identical cutting areas, this HSS edge trimming cutter provides three milling areas.
Cylindrical rotary cutter with triple, concave contour and special cut, with a shank diameter of 6 mm. Suitable for edge breaking to a defined radius.
Materials that can be worked:
- cast iron
- grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- annealed cast iron
- black cast iron (GTS, GJMB)
- white annealed cast iron (GTW, GJMW)
- Steel, cast steel
- case-hardened steels
- hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- tool steels
- steels up to 1,200 N/mm²
- cast steel
- work on edges (chamfering, rounding)
- work on edges
- flexible shaft drive
- straight grinder
- Recommendations for use
- Cutting speed range of 60–80 m/min, rotational speed range of 3,100–4,200 RPM
- Max. 9,000 RPM when using the smallest burr diameter, e.g. for sheet edge work.