Milling tools with cutting inserts High Speed Torus Cutter High Speed Torus Cutter HSC-T 20
|Shank dia.||8 mm|
|Packing unit||1 pcs.|
- Specially developed design for use in hard to-reach areas.
- Does not generate hazardous or explosive dust.
- An extraction system is not required.
- Exceptionally high stock removal rate.
- Reduced vibrations thanks to small contact surface.
- Turnable and replaceable tungsten carbide cutting inserts.
- Can be used face-down.
High Speed Torus Cutter including two mounting bolts.
Materials that can be worked:
- Hard aluminium alloys
- Soft aluminium alloys
- Tough aluminium alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Milling out
- Weld dressing
- Work on fillet welds
- Work on edges (chamfering, rounding)
- Work on edges
- Surface work
- Robot applications
- Stationary machines
|profi class 5.0||AAC147c013|
Recommendations for use
- The tool has primarily been designed for use on aluminium, wrought aluminium alloys and castaluminium. Non-ferrous metals with a relatively low strength and fibre-reinforced plastics canalso be machined. This must be checked for the specific application on a case-by-case basis.
- The optimum rotational speed and power output for the tool driveare required for costeffectiveuse of the cutter. Recommendedrotational speed range: 20,000–30,000 RPM
- The High Speed Torus Cutter can be used on both thecircumference and face.
- The cutter perfectly complements the ALUMASTER HighSpeed Disc in the HSD-R 50 version and burrs with theALU cut.