PFERD in numbers
Marienheide is our central headquarters for administration, logistics, production, research and development. There are also plants in the USA, Spain, South Africa, Russia and China. 25 distribution companies in the most important international markets guarantee a global distribution network.
- Turnover: €300 million (in 2018).
- 1,950 employees worldwide.
- 8 domestic and foreign production locations:
Marienheide and Hermeskeil (Germany), Vitoria and Araia (Spain), Milwaukee (USA), Johannesburg (South Africa), St. Petersburg (Russia), Changli (China).
- 25 international subsidiaries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Vietnam.
- Internationally effective PFERD representatives in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Products are sold through retail partners and directly to industrial end users and professional trades. More than 200 PFERD customer advisors around the world support PFERD customers in all important markets.