CC-GRIND grinding discs – For professional stock removal
Available in SOLID, FLEX and STRONG versions, the CC-GRIND family offers just the right tool for every application and every workman.
Introducing the new STRONG model
The latest addition to the CC-GRIND range goes under the name of ' STRONG ' and is made up of three layers of abrasive. The tool life of this product is thus roughly three times longer than that of the renowned CC-GRIND-SOLID. In keeping with the PFERDVALUE concept for the CC-GRIND family as a whole, vibration and noise levels have again been reduced by 50%. And there is even 70% less dust.
Unsurpassed stock removal rate
The CC-GRIND family is not just superior to standard reinforced grinding wheels from an ergonomic point of view, but also in terms of performance. The amount of stock removal with CC-GRIND-SOLID grinding discs is twice that achieved with conventional reinforced grinding wheels. The removal rate of VICTOGRAIN versions is even three times higher.
High-performance abrasive VICTOGRAIN
The CC-GRIND-SOLID SGP and CC-GRIND-FLEX SGP grinding discs are also available with the high-performance abrasive VICTOGRAIN. The high-performance versions combine one of the best abrasives on the market with innovative PFERD tool designs and offer users the following benefits:
- Extremely powerful action for quick results
- A longer tool life than with reinforced grinding wheels and many flap discs
- Far better ergonomic performance: 50% reduction in noise and vibrations, 80% less dust
- Composite structure of fibre-glass backing pad guarantees safe, robust operation
- Produces a much better surface than reinforced grinding wheels