Precision files CORINOX files CORINOX files
|Profile||pillar files, regular|
|Total width||4 mm|
|Packing unit||12 pcs.|
- Extremely wear-resistant and sturdy thanks to high surface hardness.
- Can also be used on materials that are difficult to file.
- Do not clog up.
- Chips can easily be removed by knocking the tool gently against a hard object.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content > = 40 %
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content > 40 %
- Surface work
- Work on edges
- Fine finishing
- Manual application
|profi class 5.0||EAA585c032|