Sharpening tools for saw chains Grinding discs for saw chains Grinding discs for saw chainsDark-red aluminium oxide (AD)
|Max. RPM||4600 RPM|
|Centre hole dia.||22.2 mm|
|Chain pitch [inch]||1/4", 3/8 LP*, .325"|
|Packing unit||1 pcs.|
- Good grinding performance and stock removal rate.
- Long tool life.
- Careful grinding of the saw chain teeth.
- Precise sharpening of saw chain teeth due to high dimensional stability.
Materials that can be worked:
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
|profi class 5.0||EAB826c032|
Recommendations for use
- Note the recommendations for use and safety information for your sharpener.