Sharpening tools for saw chains Grinding points for saw chains Cylindrical mounted point for saw chainsShank dia. 3 x 25 mm [Sd x L2]
|Opt. RPM from||25000 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||62800 RPM|
|Outer dia.||3.8 mm|
|Chain pitch [inch]||1/4"|
|Packing unit||3 pcs.|
- Good grinding performance and stock removal rate.
- Cost and time savings due to shorter grinding times.
- Precise sharpening of saw chain teeth due to high dimensional stability.
Materials that can be worked:
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
|profi class 5.0||AAA031c098|
Recommendations for use
- Note the recommendations for use and safety information for your sharpener.