PFERD in numbers
Marienheide is our central headquarters for administration, logistics, production, research and development. There are also plants in the USA, Spain, South Africa and Russia. Five branches and one sales office in Germany and 24 distribution companies in the most important international markets guarantee a global distribution network.
- Turnover: more than €275 million (in 2015) company-wide group turnover (consolidated).
- 1,850 employees worldwide, of whom 1,100 are based in Europe.
- 7 domestic and foreign production locations:
Marienheide and Hermeskeil (Germany), Vitoria and Araia (Spain), Milwaukee (USA), Johannesburg (South Africa), St. Petersburg (Russia).
- 25 international distribution companies:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Vietnam.
- 5 sales branches and a sales office in Germany:
Achim, Berlin, Leipzig, Mannheim, Nuremberg and Ratingen.
- Internationally effective PFERD representatives in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Products are sold through retail partners and directly to industrial end users and professional trades. More than 200 PFERD customer advisors around the world support PFERD customers in all important markets.