Precision filesCORINOX filesCORINOX files
- Technical information
Profile pottance files, hand Length 250 mm Length[inch] 10 Swiss cut 0 Width 25 mm Total width 6 mm Packing unit 12 pcs.
profi class 5.0 EAA585c032 eclass 8.1 21042190 eclass 7.0 21042190 eclass 4.1 21042101
CORINOX files have an exceptional surface hardness grade of 1,200 HV (Vickers scale) and can be used for precise filing on very small and delicate components.
Materials that can be worked:
- other non-ferrous metals
- high-temperature-resistant materials
- stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content < = 40 %
- fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content > 40 %
- surface work
- work on edges
- fine finishing
- manual application
- Product benefits
- Extremely wear-resistant and sturdy thanks to high surface hardness.
- Can also be used on materials that are difficult to file.
- Do not clog up.
- Chips can easily be removed by knocking the tool gently against a hard object.