COMBICLICK – perfect results thanks to a well-designed system
Patented cooling and quick-mounting system for using fibre discs, non-woven and felt tools with commercially available angle grinders
The COMBICLICK system consists of a specially developed backing pad and a rugged mounting system at the back of the tool.
Using this backing pad, COMBICLICK tools can be used with commercially available angle grinders with just one click.
Matching tool drives:
- Angle grinders
- Cordless angle grinders
The special geometry of the cooling slots ensures high air throughput, which in turn considerably reduces the thermal load on the abrasive material and the workpiece.
Compared to conventional tools, the quick-mounting system, the robust holder, the safe fixing of the tool and the integrated cooling system together achieve
- a workpiece temperature that is 30 % lower,
- a stock removal rate that is 25 % higher,
- a tool life that is 30 % longer and better exploitation of the abrasive material.
- The innovative quick-mounting system ensures convenient handling and cool grinding.
- High economic efficiency thanks to long tool life and very high stock removal rate.
- Consistent surface finish thanks to high-quality abrasives.
Very easy and convenient handling.
Extremely fast and simple tool changing reduces process costs.
Very good cooling of the tool and workpiece.
Particularly soft and flexible grinding properties for face-down grinding with fibre discs of diameter 125 mm.
A very low angle to the workpiece is possible with COMBICLICK!
Here you can find additional useful information.