HSS step drills with HICOAT coatingHSS step drills with HICOAT coatingHSS step drills with HICOAT coating
|Drill bit dia. range from||4 mm|
|Drill bit dia. range up to||30 mm|
|No. of drill steps||14 pcs.|
|Shank dia.||10 mm|
|Packing unit||1 pcs.|
- Drilling and deburring in a single step.
- Completely smooth running and a high cutting performance.
- The high-quality drill tip ensures effortless centring and drilling.
- The tool taper makes it easier to pull back from drilled plates.
- Chips which do not break are neatly removed as with a spiral drill.
- Built-up edges and cold welding on the blades are prevented.
Sturdy high-performance tool for burr-free drilling and deburring of sheet metal, pipes and profiles. Materials up to 4 mm thick can be drilled and deburred easily in a single step. The premium HICOAT coating is wear-resistant and versatile as it can be used to process steel, stainless steel (INOX), non-ferrous metals, thermoplastics and duroplastics.
Materials that can be worked:
- hard non-ferrous metal
- soft non-ferrous metal
- stainless steel (INOX)
- Steel, cast steel
- cutting out holes
- power drill
- column drill
|profi class 5.0||AAB085c003|
Recommendations for use
- Use HSS step drills with HICOAT coating on sheets, pipes and profiles with a maximum thickness of 4 mm.
- Use cutting oil or compressed air as a coolant and lubricant.
- Please refer to the table for the recommended rotational speeds.