Abrasive belts, sheets, and rolls Belts for pneumatic drums Felt polishing belt
EDP Number: 43659
|Packing unit||5 pcs.|
PFERD offers a wide range of coated and non-woven abrasive tools for face-down grinding, belt grinding, peripheral grinding, surface conditioning, polishing, and much more.
The comprehensive range of pneumatic drum belts and accessories offers the best solution for many applications, from aggressive grinding to fine grinding and also for polishing applications.
Ideal for use on tubular constructions and rails.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- Cobalt-based alloys
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Annealed cast iron
- Titanium alloys
- Drum grinders