Abrasive belts, sheets, and rolls Belts for pneumatic drums POLIVLIES® surface conditioning
EDP Number: 43614
|Grit size||180 M|
|Packing unit||10 pcs.|
PFERD offers a wide range of coated and non-woven abrasive tools for face-down grinding, belt grinding, peripheral grinding, surface conditioning, polishing, and much more.
The comprehensive range of pneumatic drum belts and accessories offers the best solution for many applications, from aggressive grinding to fine grinding and also for polishing applications.
These heavy-duty non-woven surface conditioning belts are manufactured with aluminum oxide impregnated fibre mesh on a tough web backing. The grain is evenly dispersed on the material, resulting in a smooth, uniform finish. The open structure resists loading and can be used wet or dry. The synthetic material will not rust or corrode.
Its life can be increased by washing after use. POLIVLIES® belts are designed for buffing, blending, cleaning, light deburring, finishing and polishing on all metals. Particularly well suited for use on stainless and aluminum.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- Cobalt-based alloys
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Annealed cast iron
- Titanium alloys
- Weld dressing
- Work on edges
- Weld dressing
- Fine grinding in multiple steps
- Drum grinders