Grinding and polishing pastes Diamond polishing pastes Diamond polishing pastesECO DPP
EDP Number: 48799
PFERD offers a wide range of coated and non-woven abrasive tools for face-down grinding, belt grinding, peripheral grinding, surface conditioning, polishing, and much more.
Diamond polishing pastes are used for work on hard materials, such as tungsten carbide and hardened steels. They are used in combination with felt polishing elements. Diamond polishing pastes can be diluted and dissolved with water and alcohol.
Diamond polishing pastes guarantee quick and efficient work, particularly in tool and die making.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Cobalt-based alloys
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Titanium alloys
- Manual application