Facts and figures
Marienheide is our central headquarters for administration, logistics, production, research and development. There are also plants in the USA, Spain, South Africa and Russia. Five branches and one sales office in Germany and 25 distribution companies in the most important international markets guarantee a global distribution network.
- Turnover: more than €300 million (in 2017) company-wide group turnover (consolidated).
- 1,870 employees worldwide, of whom 1,100 are based in Europe.
- 7 domestic and foreign production locations:
Marienheide and Hermeskeil (Germany), Vitoria and Araia (Spain), Milwaukee (USA), Johannesburg (South Africa), St. Petersburg (Russia).
- 25 international distribution companies:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Vietnam.
- 5 sales branches and a sales office in Germany:
Achim, Berlin, Leipzig, Mannheim, Nuremberg and Ratingen.
- Internationally effective PFERD representatives in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Products are sold through retail partners and directly to industrial end users and professional trades. More than 200 PFERD customer advisors around the world support PFERD customers in all important markets.
Trade fairsAs in previous years, PFERD will be exhibiting its products on numerous trade shows.
Calculate the optimum speed for your PFERD Tool
32 Derrick Road, Spartan
PO Box 588, Kempton Park, 1620
Tel: +27 11 2304000
Fax: +27 11 3941232
E-Mail: info @ pferd.co.za
Click here for further information about our company.