Well equipped with PFERD
PFERD sales staff greeted trade visitors to the stand and showed them the contents of the new performance package. Many traders has taken up the invitation and were very impressed by
- four outstanding innovations,
- 120 new products,
- multifunctional, informative product presentations,
- the Tool Manual in numerous languages and editions,
- competent and focused advice,
- convincing, neat exhibits demonstrating haptics and know-how
- and the unique possibility of being able to test tools themselves.
There was a great deal of interest in the new super-thin cut-off wheel X-SLIM, the low-noise reinforced grinding disc WHISPER, the unique POLIFAN®-CURVE for machining fillet welds and the stock removal specialist CC-GRIND.
“Particularly in this difficult economic situation I got lots of new ideas for my business at the PFERD stand”, “the PFERD innovations are ideal door openers” and “we will be specifically using the wide range of services offered for traders and work closely with PFERD on the market.”
These are only a few of the comments made by traders at the stand expressing their positive expectations for the coming weeks and months. Following a challenging year in 2009, PFERD traders now see themselves well prepared for a more successful 2010.
And this extremely successful trade fair is not the only reason PFERD is sure: in 2012 PFERD will be back again with its present innovations, new products and hospitality for specialist traders.