The perfect tool for every application
The cut-off wheel range for professional users, for fast, thin cuts with minimized burr formation, optimum tool life and efficiency with unrivalled cutting convenience.
Whether cutting metal, profiles and solid material or cutting out holes, the PFERD range offers thin cut-off wheels in many different types and, therefore, the perfect tool solution for every application – they are efficient, ergonomically optimized and designed to the highest level of safety. The thin cut-off wheels from PFERD are characterized by their special abrasive grain and bond formulation. Intensive research, development and targeted implementation in state-of-the-art production facilities guarantee PFERD’s premium performance and safety standards.
- Thin cuts with minimized burr formation.
- Maximum efficiency thanks to fast cutting and maximum tool life.
- Convenient and safe.
PFERD offers three performance lines of cut-off wheels:
- Universal Line PSF: The entry-level range Universal Line PSF includes robust tools for processing the most common materials. Universal Line PSF tools achieve good results with high efficiency.
- Performance Line SG: The broad range Performance Line SG offers a high-performance tool solution for every application and every material. Performance Line SG tools achieve optimum results with maximum efficiency.
- Special Line SGP: Special Line SGP tools are specially developed for specific tasks and offer the user key advantages over conventional products. Furthermore, the Special Line SGP includes tools that offer ultimate efficiency thanks to their particularly high performance during use.
All PFERD tools are developed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the strictest quality requirements. As a founding member of the Organization for the Safety of Abrasives (oSa), PFERD has committed to conform to tougher inspection requirements that even go beyond EN 12413 and EN 13743. PFERD quality management is certified according to ISO 9001.
PFERDERGONOMICS recommends thin cut-off wheels to sustainably reduce the vibration, noise and dust development that occurs during use and to improve comfort when working.
PFERDEFFICIENCY recommends using thin cut-off wheels to achieve perfect results in no time.