Cut-off wheels Performance Line SG SG ALUFlat type EHT (shape 41)
|Max. RPM||12200 RPM|
|Centre hole dia.||22.23 mm|
|Packing unit||25 pcs.|
- Special abrasive mixture and bond technology prevent the cut-off wheel clogging up, even on soft, tough aluminium.
- Fast work progress thanks to high cutting performance.
- Maximum economic efficiency due to very long tool life.
- Contains no fillers that could leave undesirable residues on the workpiece. The surface can therefore be welded immediately.
Cut-off wheel for aluminium and other non-ferrous metals with high cutting performance and very long tool life.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Cutting out holes
- Cutting of sheet metal
- Cutting of profiles
- Cutting of solid material
- Angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||AAA036c064|