COMBICLICK Non-woven discs Hard type CC-VRH
|Opt. RPM from||3300 RPM|
|Max. RPM||10500 RPM|
|Grit size||100 G|
|Packing unit||10 pcs.|
- Little wear due to high tear strength.
- The open structure of the non-woven material prevents tool clogging.
Suitable for universal work on moderate and coarse metal surfaces, e.g. removal of rough grinding traces, removal of oxidation and light deburring work.
Achieve matt and satin-finished surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Surface work
- Weld dressing
- Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting and satin finishing)
- Fine grinding in multiple steps
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||EAB818c011|
Recommendations for use
- For the best results, use at a recommended cutting speed of 15–20 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal rate, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
- The addition of oil or water during grinding results in a finer finish, cooler grinding and longer tool life.