COMBIDISC COMBIDISC® grinding tools CD, CDR FR typeCD system
|Opt. RPM from||2000 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||4000 RPM|
|Outer dia.||50 mm|
|Packing unit||10 pcs.|
Suitable for polishing with polishing paste bars, grinding pastes or diamond polishing pastes in face-down grinding on small and medium-sized surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||EAC956c001|
Recommendations for use
- Use COMBIDISC felt discs with an abrasive disc holder on flexible shaft drives with an angle handpiece or small compressed-air or electric angle grinders.
- For the best results, use at a recommended cutting speed of 5–10 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between polishing performance, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
- When applying a different polishing paste, use a new unused felt disc.