Flap wheels POLIFLAP tools Grinding wheel PFL
|Opt. RPM from||1500 RPM|
|Max. RPM||3500 RPM|
|Outer dia.||170 mm|
|Shank dia.||12 mm|
|Packing unit||1 pcs.|
- Optimal harmonization of different surface structures.
- Creates a consistently high surface quality over the entire tool life as new, sharp abrasive is steadily released.
- Comfortable to use thanks to particularly lightweight design.
The grinding wheel consists of a shank-mounted support and rubber flaps. It must be completed with appropriate abrasive flaps.
The combination and arrangement of the abrasive and rubber flaps results in a highly flexible tool.
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
|profi class 5.0||AAA028c010|
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results on stainless steel (INOX), use at a rotational speed between 1,400–1,700 RPM.
- In the event of excessive wear, we recommend replacing the flaps early.