Non-woven tools POLICLEAN® tools POLICLEAN discs PCLD, POLICLEAN discs PCLD PLUSPCLD type (black)
|Opt. RPM from||5000 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||7000 RPM|
|Max. RPM||10000 RPM|
|Centre hole dia.||22.23 mm|
|Packing unit||5 pcs.|
The non-woven cleaning material is glued onto a glass-fabric base. This makes POLICLEAN discs suitable for use in face-down grinding.
For coarse cleaning work such as removing paint, scale, heat discolouration, rust and adhesive residues.
POLICLEAN PLUS DISCS exhibit a high stock removal rate with a very long tool life.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- Annealed cast iron
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Surface work
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||EAB818c011|
Recommendations for use
- Preferably for use on slow-running angle grinders.
- For the best results, use at a recommended cutting speed of 30–35 m/s.