Non-woven tools POLINOX marbling tools POLINOX discs for marbling tool holder MKRK
|Opt. RPM from||600 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||1400 RPM|
|Outer dia.||50 mm|
|Packing unit||100 pcs.|
- Highly flexible, enabling optimal adjustment to the contour.
- High economic efficiency due to high abrasive performance and tool life.
- The open structure and high flexibility of the non-woven material prevents tool clogging.
Special tools for marbling surfaces.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Surface work
- Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting and satin finishing)
- Fine grinding in multiple steps
- Flexible shaft drive
- Column drill
- Power drill
- Straight grinder
|profi class 5.0||AAA023c028|
Recommendations for use
- POLINOX discs for marbling tool holders must be used with the matching marbling tool holder.