Polishing tools Felt wheels and lenses FK SC/LI FFS
|Opt. RPM from||1650 RPM|
|Max. RPM||8350 RPM|
|Centre hole dia.||22.23 mm|
|Packing unit||5 pcs.|
- Low thermal load on the workpiece.
Felt flap discs are used for pre-polishing and high-gloss polishing on medium-sized to large components.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||EAC956c001|
Recommendations for use
- Use the hard type for pre-polishing flat surfaces, and the soft type for high-gloss polishing and processing workpieces with lots of contours.
- If very fine finishes need to be achieved, the two types can be used successively.