PFERD has developed the NON-FERROUS cut for universal use on non-ferrous metals and fibre-reinforced plastics. This cut is characterized by its high stock removal rate.
- Very good stock removal rate when used on non-ferrous metals such as brass and copper, plastics and fibre-reinforced plastics.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Fibre-reinforced plastics (GRP/CRP)
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds.
- Power recommendation for tool drives:
- Shank diameter of 3 mm: 75 to 300 watts
- Shank diameter of 6 mm: from 500 watts
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
TC burrs - ALU and NON-FERROUS cut
Here you can find additional useful information.