Threaded bevel brushes knotted KBG CT, COMBITWISTStainless steel wire (INOX) – COMBITWIST type
|Opt. RPM from||6000 RPM|
|Opt. RPM to||12500 RPM|
|Max. RPM||15000 RPM|
|All INOX brushes are degreased.|
|Outer dia.||115 mm|
|Face width||15 mm|
|Trim length||26 mm|
|Filament material diameter||0.35 mm|
- Optimal access to hard-to-reach areas such as inner edges, grooves and keyways.
- Maximum economic efficiency due to the longest tool life and the highest stock removal.
- High level of comfort thanks to smooth running with no brush recoiling.
- Suitable for work on corners and edges as the knots are less likely to unravel.
Very aggressive brush. Excellent for heavy-duty brushing such as deburring, cleaning and derusting.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Nickel- or titanium-based superalloys
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft titanium alloys (tensile strength 500 N/mm²)
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Removing heat discolouration
- Removing paint
- Removing oxide layers
- Weld dressing
- Work on fillet welds
- Root seam processing
- Angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||AAA159c009|
Recommendations for use
- For optimum results, use on powerful angle grinders.